Do you have something specific that you would like to create or accomplish but don't know exactly how to go about it?
Mary connects to the energy of your Inner Being and your most evolved Potential Self and brings through a highly customized meditation that will create the energetic bridge to your new expanded potential. Mary serves as the "midwife," bringing through the information, tools and practices that will get you from where you are now to where you want to be.
This is leading edge co-creation at its best and an increasingly popular choice for ambitious people with a big vision for themselves.
Whatever your desire or goal is, we can create it.
"Mary Preuss is an extraordinarily gifted and talented guide. As someone who has explored many methodologies, my experience with Mary has proven to be the most powerful and useful. The custom Creative Mastery CD she created, based on my needs and process, is a touchstone in my life."
~ Jill McDermott
~ Director of Organizational Development, Thompson-Reuters
Some of the Creative Mastery topics Mary has addressed with clients include:
Creative Mastery Sessions include a 30-minute consultation to discuss what you would like to accomplish. Mary will make additional recommendations based on what she intuits from you. Mary will then record your customized Creative Mastery Meditation onto CD and mail it to you with instructions on how to use it to maximize its benefits. Cost for this service is $300. For more information on what this service can do for you, contact Mary.
- selling your house
- attracting a business or love partner
- creating a specific result for an important business negotiation or meeting
- achieving a goal weight
- making it into the Olympic trials or meeting your goal for an athletic performance
- releasing anxiety around an audition, getting accepted into the school of your dreams, or getting cast in your breakthrough role
- preparing for, during and recovery from surgery
- changing core beliefs and thought patterns
- healing a specific medical issue — fibroids, uterine cysts, fibromialgia, lower back pain and strains, cancer, depression and more
- releasing anxiety, fears or phobias
- increasing sales or attracting clients
- letting go of destructive habits or addictions
- increasing creativity or performance
- getting fully present
- cultivating inner peace and self-acceptance
- transitioning from a "real job" into what you really want to do
- developing a strong sense of self; increasing self-esteem